Enrollment Forms

The following is a list of the documents and forms that you will need to turn in to the office prior to the first day of school (this is a Colorado State requirement).

Please turn in the following documents and forms. Download the required forms below and turn them into the office (forms in red can be downloaded).

o  Application Form

o Birth Certificate (a copy)

o  Emergency Card complete with Code Word

o   Health History (signed by doctor)

o  Immunization or signed Statement of Exemption on state required form 

o  Tuition Contract (must be signed in office)

o  Verification of Policies and Procedures (please read them —> click HERE, write down any questions you may have, and sign the Verification form)

o  Photo Release Form

o  Parent Survey “I Can DO”

o  Family Questionnaire

o  Sunscreen (for 3’s & 4’s classes) OR Sunscreen (for Kindergarten class)

o  All Call